ADBL Tar Pro
A tar removal product intended only for professionals. It copes quickly and effectively even with tar, asphalt, glue, or resin contamination. Designed for solvent-resistant surfaces. Ready to use.
11.99€ – 49.99€
ADBL TAR PRO EFFECTIVE TAR REMOVER FOR CAR
ADBL Tar Pro is an effective and efficient product for removing tar asphalt and glue from a car surface. It is a solvent-based product, so use it only on solvent-resistant surfaces. ADBL tar & glue remover is very easy to use; it instantly dissolves spots of tar. Moreover, this product also works very well on glue residue. Even though the tar pro is a very effective and strong tar remover, it is relatively safe for paintwork and other exterior surfaces.
HOW TO USE TAR GLUE REMOVER FROM ADBL?
1. Apply to a dry surface up to the door handles level.
2. Allow it to act for 3-5 minutes.
3. In the case of a heavy build-up of tar wipe off cleaned surfaces with a clean microfibre cloth to remove all tar.
4. Rinse with water under pressure and wash the car with shampoo.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 3 as necessary.
When you use solvent tar glue removers, always remember your safety. Wear gloves and eye protection. Do not use solvent-based products in poorly ventilated spaces. Solvent tar and glue removers are spray-on wipe-off products. That’s why before use, always clean the car well before removing tar. Wiping off dirty surfaces may cause unwanted marks on the surface of the paint.
1. The cleaned surface should be cool.
2. Do not leave it to dry on the cleaned surface.
3. Store in a cool place.