BRANDS, COLOURLOCK, DIY LEATHER RESTORATION, FILLERS & GLUES, LEATHER, OTHER, PROFESSIONAL LEATHER RESTORATION
Colourlock Fluid Leather Filler
COLOURLOCK Fluid Leather Filler should always be used in combination with COLOURLOCK Leather Dye (Fresh) to adjust gloss and shade.
23.99€ – 47.99€
COLOURLOCK Fluid Leather Filler
- COLOURLOCK Leather Filler is only recommended for damage where a filling is necessary. For scratches and general wear-and-tear on the colour surface we recommend smoothing the surface with the COLOURLOCK Leather Sanding Pad and refreshing the colour with COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh.
- The surface of COLOURLOCK Fluid Leather is smooth and shiny after drying. To hide the repair, apply COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh in the respective colour to the area. This covers the gloss of the COLOURLOCK Fliud Leather. Lightly dab the COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh several times with a sponge on the repair and dry with a hair dryer between layers until the desired covering is achieved.
- Degrease the repair area with COLOURLOCK Leather Cleaning Spirit in order to remove care product residue.
- Smooth rough areas and scratches with the COLOURLOCK Leather Sanding Pad before starting any repairs with COLOURLOCK Fluid Leather.
- For hardened leathers, always perform repairs with COLOURLOCK Fluid Leather before any treatment with COLOURLOCK Fluid Leather. This oily treatment would reduce the adhesion of the COLOURLOCK Fluid Leather.