GTECHNIQ C1 Ceramic Coating Crystal Laquer 30ml
Gtechniq C1 ceramic coating has been independently proven in the world’s most respected weathering facility. As well as gloss retention, C1 Crystal Lacquer is extremely durable, as it becomes the functional surface of a car’s paintwork.
GTECHNIQ C1 Crystal Laquer Ceramic Coating 30ml
Gtechniq C1 Ceramic Coating has been independently proven in the world’s most respected weathering facility. As well as gloss retention, C1 Crystal Lacquer is extremely durable, as it becomes the functional surface of a car’s paintwork.
Also scratch-resistant, C1 forms a crystalline film which is extremely hard – this characteristic makes it effective at preventing minor scratching from poor wash technique on relatively soft automotive paint.
C1 coated panels have been tested against uncoated panels, as well as high-end carnauba waxes and polymer sealants.
On average, panels coated with Gtechniq C1 exhibited 50% fewer swirl marks than those coated with waxes or left uncoated.
How to apply Gtechniq C1 Ceramic Coating?
– Dab product onto the application pad.
– Replace the lid on the bottle and set it aside – do not keep the bottle in your hand as this promotes premature curing.
– Change the application pad after 3 to 4 applications of areas no bigger than half a car bonnet.
– The coating forms an almost immediate reaction with the paint/fibreglass molecules it comes into contact with. A reaction time of C1 is temperature and humidity-dependent – for normal room temperature at around 50% humidity, we recommend buffing between 30 and 60 seconds afterwards.
– You may need to buff the same area several times to remove residue. It is recommended to use two microfibre cloths at any one time. Please note that you are only removing excess products.
– Avoid buffing with too much force as this can spoil the surface you are protecting, and you may also drag the partially cured coating off the surface.
– Allow the coating to cure for at least 12 hours before it gets wet.
– Use C1 Crystal Lacquer within 1 year of purchasing, for best results, once opened, use within 3 months.
Check out the full range of Gtechniq products from our shop.